What do you think will happen in publishing in 2011?
From January 4th to January 18th, visit our Facebook page and click on the Notes tab. Look for the contest note and post your prediction in the comments of the note for a chance to win a NOOKcolor!
Picture yourself writing a review of the world in books and publishing on Dec. 31, 2011. What did the year look like? Your predictions MUST follow the traditional Kirkus book review format; 250 words with a 140 character introduction. Don't forget to name your review.
To be considered for this contest you must:
1. Post your review in the comments of the Facebook note
2. Like Kirkus Reviews on Facebook
3. Share the note in your Facebook stream
4. Tweet the name of your review followed by #booksin2011
Video submissions will be accepted if:
1. Videos are posted in YouTube and tagged 'KirkusReviews'
2. The link to the video is posted in the comment section of the note
3. Videos must still follow the standard format; 140 character introduction and 250 word review
There will be 10 winners. The reviewer who receives the most likes on their review by the end of January 18th will win a NOOKcolor, and the nine runners-up will receive a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card.
Start writing and don’t forget to have your friends vote!
The Kirkus Team
*Kirkus Media LLC reserves the right to disqualify a submission on any basis. Kirkus reviewers and staff are eligible for this contest. The winner will be notified on January 19th via Facebook message.*